Terms & Conditions
- Fees are effective from 1 January 2016.
- Fees are applicable to new students registering for the academic year.
- All fees are payable in Ringgit Malaysia to ‘Snips Academy Sdn. Bhd.’.
- Registration fee is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Full settlement of fees is required before commencement of each semester.
- Foreign students: please refer to the payment scheme terms and conditions stated in the offer letter detailing additional charges and fees that are applicable for non-Malaysians.
SCCA Initiated Refund
- In the case where a student is not accepted by SCCA, the student shall receive a refund of all fees paid to SCCA without interest.
- In the case where a programme is cancelled, the student shall receive a full refund of course fees paid to SCCA without interest.
Student Initiated Refund
- If a student wants to withdraw from a programme, an official notification must be made at least twenty one (21) working days prior to the semester commencement date.
- The student wanting to withdraw from a programme shall apply in writing to the SCCA Registrar office. The date reflected in the notification letter must match the date that the notification is received by the Registrar office.
- Upon receipt of the student’s withdrawal notification, the student shall only receive a full refund of the administrative and tuition fees paid to SCCA. Registration and uniform fees are non-refundable.
- For withdrawal notifications received less than twenty one (21) working days prior to the semester commencement date, the student shall only receive a refund of 60% of the total administrative and tuition fees paid, minus any outstanding amount owing to SCCA. Registration and uniform fees are non-refundable.
- For withdrawal notifications received after the semester commencement date, the refund amount will be reduced by 6% of the semester tuition for each week after the semester commencement date.
- No refund will be entertained for withdrawal notifications received seven (7) weeks after the semester commencement date.
- SCCA will issue a refund under the name of the parent/guarantor/financial sponsor as stated in the Application Form, unless otherwise advised by the student.
- Any refund of accommodation fees will be in accordance to the Accommodation Terms and Conditions stipulated by the Student Affairs Office.
Refund due to Misconduct
- In the event that a student is suspended/terminated from a programme or discontinues a programme due to any misconduct reasons or non-attainment of academic requirements, there shall be no refund of fees paid.