Terms & Conditions
- Fees are applicable to new students registering for the academic year.
- All fees are payable in Ringgit Malaysia to ‘Snips Academy Sdn. Bhd.’.
- Registration fee is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Full settlement of fees is required before commencement of each semester.
- Foreign students: please refer to the payment scheme terms and conditions stated in the offer letter detailing additional charges and fees that are applicable for non-Malaysians.
SCCA Initiated Refund
- In the case where a student is not accepted by SCCA, the student shall receive a refund of all fees paid to SCCA without interest.
- In the case where a programme is cancelled, the student shall receive a full refund of course fees paid to SCCA without interest.
Student Initiated Refund
- The student wanting to withdraw from a programme shall apply in writing to the SCCA Registrar office. The date of the notification letter must be 30 days prior to commencement of the course, up to 100% refundable.
- No fees are refundable after the commencement date.
- Registration and uniform fees are non-refundable.
- No fees are refundable under circumstances for cancellation or withdrawals made or recieve 7 days prior to course commencement date.
- SCCA will issue a refund under the name of the parent/guarantor/financial sponsor as stated in the Application Form, unless otherwise advised by the student.
- Any refund of accommodation fees will be in accordance to the Accommodation Terms and Conditions stipulated by the Student Affairs Office.
- For international students, only in the event the Malaysia Embassy rejects a visa, 100% course and tuition fees are refundable except registration fees.
- Any refund fees are subject to both parties agreement and it shall be complied to SCCA Terms & Conditions.
Refund due to Misconduct
- In the event that a student is suspended/terminated from a programme or discontinues a programme due to any misconduct reasons or non-attainment of academic requirements, there shall be no refund of fees paid.